FOR SALE: Siemens XRD & XRF Systems, Accessories, X-ray

I have a large volume of analytical x-ray instrumentation available for sale. Items include:

Siemens D500 and D5000 powder diffraction (XRD) systems with a wide range of attachments (including Huber Eulerian Cradles, thin-film attachments, transmission stages and xray tubes) and computer automation hardware.

Diffraction X-ray tubes

Siemens SRS300, SRS303, SRS-3000 WDXRF fluorescence systems.

Fluorescence X-ray tubes (Siemens, side and end-window designs)

Rotating anode x-ray generators for diffraction.

Chillers, high voltage generators, goniometer attachments, service, accessories. All systems are sold with manuals, schematics and warrantee. Delivery, installation and training are also available.

Call for pricing and availability!

ksanalytical

replying to ksanalytical, Parveen wrote: I am in need of an X-ray tube for SRS-3000 WDXRF. If available, pls write back.

Reply to
Parveen