Harry Ray Sale Llanfyllin, Powys

We don't get too many engine sales here in God's country, so I had to go to the
Harry Ray sale at Llanfyllin, near
Welshpool. A number of big, barn-fresh and basket case engines were offered
together with a few complete items No
engines which were affordable to me appealed. All sorts of other stuff, tools,
workshop kit, vintage motorbikes,
tractors, boats etc were offered. I bought some tools and that was it. The
sunburn was free!
Pictures at

Regards,
Arthur G
BTW Roland - shame you missed the boats ;-).
Reply to
Arthur Griffin & Jeni Stanton
Thanks for taking the trouble to post the pics. It's nice to see what people are prepared to pay for these things!!
Ivan
to the Harry Ray sale at Llanfyllin, near
offered together with a few complete items No
tools, workshop kit, vintage motorbikes,
The sunburn was free!
Reply to
adrenalin