Mac 'Lifting Body' McGarrigle - I'm BACK...

Hi Guys,

After 10 years away from the hobby I'm back. I think the last time I fly my lifting body rockets was NARAM 39. I'm building the next generation of lifting bodies called RLBV II. Check out

'd love to hear from my old buddies again.

snipped-for-privacy@liftingbody.com

Cheers, Mac

Reply to
Mac McGarrigle

Hi, Mac,

You'll enjoy this. Back in 2002, several members of the DARS club worked together to build and fly an X-30. Here are a couple videos:

Doug

.
Reply to
plano-doug