airfix apollo / saturn v

airfix produced a kinda three foot apollo / saturn v kit in 1969 after the moon shots, can anyone tell me where i can find or who stocks this old airfix kit in the u.k.

thanks

Reply to
van

Check eBay, I've seen the Airfix 1/144 Saturn V a few times.

At least, I figure that's the one you're talking about, although it's closer to 30" than 36". :)

Does it have to be an Airfix kit? the Monogram kit seems to be more common, and it isn't hard to find one for sale.

If you haven't looked, there is a listing just for Space models: Toys/Models, kits/Space, although you'll still find ads for Star Wars kits from people who don't pay attention. :)

Here's

link for a search I did for Saturn V in the above topic. Sorry for the lonnnng link. Most of the listings show the more expensive 1/96 scale Saturn V, but down at the bottom, under "other eBay areas," you'll find this:
is a reissue Monogram kit. Note that they advertise the kit as being checked for completeness, and it seems to be all there, but selling "as is." For $24.95 "buy it now" I'd be very tempted myself, if I didn't already have a kit on the shelf.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Casey Tompkins

It was re-issued last year so it shouldn't be too hard to find. Check Hannants.

Reply to
Jessie C