HEALTH HELP: Complete List of Airfix 1/32 products

Hi there,

after almost 30 years of PAIN (no more modeling) I decided to do it again! My deepest love was always Airfix especially the 1/32 scale (as you know your first love is the most important one). Now I found a GREIF SDKfz 250/3 Set on a fleamarket and it was infected by some AIRFIX.W32 Worm which hit me immediately. After 5 nights of suffering.....oooops I mean....surfing thru the net on a WHAT-HAPPEND-THE-LAST-30-YEARS-AT-AIRFIX Mission I found out that the only medicine that will help is:

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT 1/32 PRODUCTS WERE EVER PRODUCED BY AIRFIX.

A N D I M E A N E V E R Y T H I N G : E V E R Y D I R T Y D E T A I L

Who can help? Who knows where I could get help?

Obviously I found out some by my own. Ebay, Newsgroup etc. But many things remain unanswered and mysterious like:

Did Airfix produced the JAPANES ARMY MULTIPOSE SET only as six-pack or also as a chip dozen in a box (like the others)????????

Any list, any answer, any uncomplete list, anything......... will surely help me fighting this damn AIRFIX.W32 Worm!!!!!

Please mail to: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.de (Kick off the NO SPAM of course)

Kind regards and many thanks in advance

Knut

Reply to
Knut

This should help:

darren jones

Thanks for the answer. I already contacted them but never got an answer. The website is the best so far but mostly other stuff than

1/32.

Still in pain.....

Regards and happy airfixing

Knut

Reply to
Knut

It might be worth considering that the Collectors series were also in

1/32 scale.

You might want to mail the man behind this website:

's the local IPMS charter's Airfix fanatic, so he should know.

If they were produced as anything but a sixpack, the result was extremely rare or extremely stealthy, as I've neither seen nor heard of it.

Rob

Reply to
Rob van Riel

Hi,

I got an answer now on my last e-mail very quick. So I guess my first one went into the SPAM-Filter.

Others contacted me as well directly and had a lot of sources to share.

THANX FOR EVERYBODY and for those who will supply me with additional informations.

HAPPY AIRFIXING ALWAYS Knut

Reply to
Knut

Step one: Tell us what 1/32 products you know about already. Step two: We fill in the gaps. Step three: You buy us a drink as thanks!

Nick

Reply to
Nick Pedley

step 4. fix that caps lock.

Just the styrene plastic, or the polythene stuff as well?

Don't reply to the btconnect address - and remove nospam!!

Reply to
Dave Fleming