Need help urgently: Usability of online/context-sensitive help:

Hi, I was a member of this group for last few months and I learnt a lot from this group. Thanks for the same.
I wish to request all the group members to help me in my study about
the usability of online helps. Could you please let me know about the problems and concerns you face while working with any online help, especially Pro/E help? It would help if you could mail me your feedback with respect to the Navigation, Language, References (See Also links, Reference, Example, and TIP topics), ToC, amount of information available in the help topics, Search functionality available in the online/context-sensitive help and so on.
In short, youe feedback can be a major contribution in my study about comparing the online/context-sensitive help for the CAD tools like Autodesk, Solidworks, Pro/E and so on. If you could suggest me the factors that affects the usability of any online help, or the factors that can be incorporated to improve the ease of use of any online help.
Hope to get your support and lot of suggestions. Awaiting for the feedback avalanche. -- Regards, N i r a j G o r d e Technical Writer Life is a different teacher. It does not teach the lesson first and then take the exam.... it takes the exam first and then teaches the lesson