study of electrical wholesalers websites for uni ... can you help me

hello

my names Andy i'm a phd student from kent uni and am looking for some electricians to help me out by accessing some electrical wholsalers websites

i'm really desperate for help as my current study hasn't used any actual electricians only other uni students

I will pass on my results to all the wholesalers in the study and hopefully it will help to improve their websites for you !!!!

if you are interested in getting involved it takes about 40 mins to do and is all online

please email me at snipped-for-privacy@kent.ac.uk

or have a go at

and click on userbility :)

Thanks for your time

Reply to
Dr Andy

Gosh!

A PhD candidate and you can't even find the shift key!

Reply to
John Gilmer

Apparently spell checkers aren't of much use either. ;-)

Reply to
Pete J. Ahacich

Save your time. It looks like your p h d won't get you a j o b.

Reply to
Johan Lexington