Looking for lightweight and cheap mirror - can anyone help me out?

Hi I'm looking for a supplier to a lightweight and cheap mirror of medium surface area? can anyone help me out to find something?

Thanks in advance!!

Reply to
Shaddy Daddy

Home Depot. Comes in boxes of 24, with self-adhesive backing. You can get gold veins too, if you like.

Did you have something particular in mind?

Cheers,

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Vapor coated PP or PET? The PP is cheaper, but not as nice of a mirror. Both are very light weight and you might be able to get what you need by contacting a metallizer and asking for a stub roll.

John

Reply to
John Spevacek

chromium-plated ABS?