need help finding tutorials for Pro/nc and pro/cmm

I've been thru 6 tutorials on Pro/E... None of which discuss pro/nc and
pro/cmm... any advice on a good tutorial on these subjects or the best
Pro/E tutorials.
Any help or suggestions would be great... I am a 20 year machinist who
was injured and tring to learn a profession.
Jack (walking is highly over-rated) :)
Reply to
Jack
Jack,
I'm afraid that Pro/NC tutorials are thin on the ground. There is only one of which I am aware, and Schroff has it. I bought it a couple of years ago but sent it right back as it was so general as to be useless. I had already taken the 5 day Milling class, so everything in the book was very basic to me.
If you can get hold of the ProE 2001 'Collection of Help Topics' CD, there is a HUGE Pro/NC manual in it - and a ProCMM one too. Not really a tutorial, but every function is discussed.
Pro/NC is really not like falling off of a log and I think the class is the best way to go. I think PTC is running some kind of heavily discounted training for people who are unemployed - might even be free..
Regards
Reply to
Pete
If you have access to PTC technical support check out the Pro/NC Resource Page. It has links to in depth techniques, tutorials, presentations, videos, etc.
Thane
Reply to
TH

Site Timeline