Pro/Engineer Tutorials for beginners.

Hi, We have posted few tutorials on Pro/Engineer WildFire 3.0 in the following link:

Cheers!

Reply to
Bhavana2001

Hi, We have posted few tutorials on Pro/Engineer WildFire 3.0 in the following link:

Cheers!

I don't fault the effort (though it seems a little overly focused on springs). But this seems more generally useful:

David Janes

Reply to
Janes

I gues everyone of us knows the ptc site...

Reply to
Leslie

I gues everyone of us knows the ptc site...

And, I guess that if everyone ACTUALLY knew all about the resources available from PTC, we'd have fewer lameass "tutorials" offered for 'free' to this newsgroup. Or we'd have more users kicking YOUR lameass to hell and gone for defending crap. Keep guessing... one day, you'll get it right, if you don't die first.

David Janes

Reply to
Janes