Need help about Pro/Program...

Hi,

How can I with Pro/Program manipulate with instances of an part inside of assembly? I want to change instance of an generyc part using layout. Also, any recomendations for tutotials or books about Pro/Program are wellcome.

Thanks in advance,

Gordan

Reply to
Gordan Stevinovic

: "Gordan Stevinovic" wrote : Hi, : : How can I with Pro/Program manipulate with instances of an part inside of : assembly? I want to change instance of an generyc part using layout. Also, : any recomendations for tutotials or books about Pro/Program are wellcome. : Look in the Help files, around this directory, for the following file:

\html\usascii\proe\fundamentals\fund_ten_sub\about_assembly_family_tables.htm

However, as far as books and tutorials go, Pro/NOTEBOOK is one of the hardest things to learn about, although, I'm sure that PTC has a course on it.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes