Parameter Mapping

Is there a way to map a Part Parameter to a Drawing Parameter? I know I can map the part parameter to a note in a drawing, but I need to be able to map to the drawing parameter.

Thanks for your help!

Christian

: "Christian" wrote : Is there a way to map a Part Parameter to a Drawing Parameter? I know : I can map the part parameter to a note in a drawing, but I need to be : able to map to the drawing parameter. : Maybe with relations you can set the drawing parameter equal to the part parameter. There's nothing like a tutorial on this in Pro/e, but there's a lot of basic stuff in Help on parameters and relations.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Christian

As Davis states you can create a drawing relation that sets the Part parameter=Drawing parameter.

Hugo

Reply to
huggre