Pro/TOOLKIT question

Hello, does anybody know how can I replace an instance with another one in toolkit application?? For example, in an assembly the active instance of part1.prt is part1-01.prt. I would like to change the active instance to part1-02.prt. Which toolkit function I can use? Thanks.

Reply to
Damir Salopek

You guys should look into the p-Shell API for these tasks.

It has like 65% of the Pro/TOOLKIT functions already built into the API and uses a scriptable interface to create both application code and GUIs.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Bigelow

Thank you Dave.