Catia 4 question

Are there no newsgroups for Catia 4???

Anyway, I have some old script that does not connect properly to the database, and I try to figure out why. Question: What should CATIA.CONNECT be set to? Currently it is set to $HOME is that correct?

Mike Smith

David Janes

PS There's a few other places but not on Usenet. Maybe you should start one.

Reply to
David Janes

If he doesn't, then I'll start a site... I just bought a .org an a .net domain and I think I'll make one of them into an engineering forum, but it'll take about 2 months, I think...

(or I'll use both and redirect the other one to the one I choose for the forum)...

Regards, Martin Jørgensen

Reply to
Martin Jørgensen

Thanks, hadnt find that eng-tips site.... and I dont think that I am the right person to start a newsgroup (no idea how it is done since I am no technical guy)

Mike Smith