Catia 4 question

Are there no newsgroups for Catia 4???
Anyway, I have some old script that does not connect properly to the database,
and I try to figure out why.
Question: What should CATIA.CONNECT be set to? Currently it is set to $HOME
is that correct?
Mike Smith
: Are there no newsgroups for Catia 4??? : I don't know anything about Catia but I must know something about Google cuz this link took me about a minute
David Janes
PS There's a few other places but not on Usenet. Maybe you should start one.
Reply to
David Janes
If he doesn't, then I'll start a site... I just bought a .org an a .net domain and I think I'll make one of them into an engineering forum, but it'll take about 2 months, I think...
(or I'll use both and redirect the other one to the one I choose for the forum)...
Regards, Martin Jørgensen
Reply to
Martin Jørgensen
Thanks, hadnt find that eng-tips site.... and I dont think that I am the right person to start a newsgroup (no idea how it is done since I am no technical guy)
Mike Smith

Site Timeline