Comparison of CAD systems

Anybody knows an actual test which compares the performance of different CAD programs like I-deas, NX 2 and Catia V5?

The possibility for easy changes of (complex) 3D objects and good ergonomics are especially important for me.

Thank you for hints.

Regards Harald

Reply to
Harald Lüling

Few more information from my side:

Today we are using I-deas NX and testing Unigraphics NX 2.

When we change to another system the iterative design improvement process on _(complex) 3D objects_ shall be more efficient (quick, easy). The rest of I-deas is very fine.

May be Solid Edge is a solution?

Regards Harald

Reply to
Harald Lüling