Layout

Sorry but I ma a newbie of ProE How is possible to create a layout???? and second what type of graphic board is most reliable with ProE'

: Sorry but I ma a newbie of ProE : How is possible to create a layout???? : and second what type of graphic board is most : reliable with ProE' : 'File>New>Layout'
If the file option of 'Layout' is not available, you need to acquire a license for Pro/NOTEBOOK. But, if you have it, you just sketch your layout.
David Janes
Thank you David. Can i ask you another question? How can i allocate a parameter into a layout table???

license for