What connection combination would I need for a geneva wheel mechanism

I'm interested in creating a mechanism that is regulated by a Geneva wheel mechanism in Pro/E. But I'm stuck as to what mechanism connection I should
use. I'm thinking along the lines of the slot-follower connection but I don't know what the "slot" curves should be and what datum feature I should use for the follower.
Thanks
Dear Xavier,
Try using a cam with lift-off. The cylindrical surfaces of the pin and the inner surfaces of the slot should be selected for each cam-pair. Make sure that the surface normals are pointing towards each other. Get a single pin-slot working first, then add other cams for each slot.
Regards,
Rod Giles Pro/Mechanica Users Group UK

should
Thanks, Ill try it out