Pro/Mold & Pro/Cast

Hi there, I am very new to pro-mold and pro-cast.After assembling the workpiece and reference model i am getting the following error. Assembly components have absolute accuracy conflict. See file FIRST_MOLD3.ACC. Both Workpiece and Reference model has thh same accuracy. I don;t why I am getting this. Please help! Shankar.

Reply to
Shankar Venkateswaran

First, enable absolute accuracy in your options settings. Next, while in the .MFG assm, select 'setup', then 'accuracy', 'absolute', then select the model that your ref model references. Next, open up your ref model in it's own window, and set it's accuracy to the model that the ref part references. Regen the mold assembly. You wont get the error message again.

David

Reply to
David

I was just curious to know whether I can get any tutorial for pro/mold & pro/cast. Please help. Thanks

Reply to
Shankar Venkateswaran