What's a "time-zero key"?

Well this is new. I am saving an assembly and get the following "advisory" message:

The model has changed and the following components have time-zero keys corresponding to positions that cannot be reached. Do you want to update their time-zero keys to valid positions?

It then lists the files.

I agreed to update my time-zero keys (hey, why not?), the file saves and I'm back to work.

Anyone know what a "time-zero key" is, and why mine can't reach their position.

SWX2005 SP0 Win2K SP4

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

ET phone home....

Anyway, are you running PDM? Maybe something there.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

I wonder if it has to do with Animator? I just looked at the Animation tab and tried to fuss with it some------>CRASH.

Oh well, I have "zero-time" to mess with it right now.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Did you create an animation in this assembly? I believe the time-zero key relates to an animation timeline.

Reply to
Zander

Yep, I get this all the time.

Mike Wilson