Launch video on abmr

1st time vid post. Let me know of any probs.
Reply to
Stones

Theo McD.

I'm using WMP9. Do you have the latest codecs installed?

Stones

Reply to
Stones

Doesn't play video just sound. I am using WMP 9 and it says error in D/Ling codec.

-- Best regards, Mark Daughtry, SR Ignorance is bliss unless you are surrounded by it. Ignorance is like bad breath: You usually don't know you have it. NAR 71556 SR L1 MSRS Vice-President NAR Section #550 MSRS #0035 SR

Reply to
M.Daughtry

Reposted a different version. Hopefully will take care of those with codec probs.

Stones

Reply to
Stones

stones: plays perfectly here on win xpprosp1 with wmp9 and also win2kprosp4 with wmp9.... shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

That worked perfectly. Nice Flight!

Joe Michel

Reply to
J.A. Michel

I have a upload for public users of files unsuitable or too much hassle for a.b.m.r.

Email me for instructions.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

New post worked like a champ. Thanks.