El Mirage photos on ABMR

I put some interesting shots of our El Mirage launch on ABMR. One shows a scratch-built C6/F21 cluster job moments before disaster. The show jerry and I prepping a student built Estes Patriot powered by an F55

Reply to
Reece Talley

Nothing on ABMR.

What folder on the photos page did you put them in?
Or did you put them on a.b.m.r. (the usenet news group)???

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Email them to me and I'll put them on a web page where they belong.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

a.b.m.r. sorry Fred I meant alt.bin

Reply to
Reece Talley

Jerome, could you also post an image of your inventory on your website where that belongs also? Please don't touch it up or edit it. Also, could you place a current Time Magazine somewhere CLEARLY visible in the image. Thanks again ... Jerome, I know together we can lick this delusion you currently have :) God loves you, I love you, we all love you!

Reply to
Word of Reason