Centuri Pictures on ABMR

I just posted 20+ pictures of various old Centuri and Estes models that are on display at the three Hobby Bench stores in Phoenix. I gotta tell you, it was pretty cool to walk into those stores and see the old stuff on display! You could classify all of these as antiques now...

Included are pictures of me and Lee Piester, both of whom are antiques. Lee founded Centuri forty years ago and runs the Hobby Bench franchise today. He's a really nice guy. (And Centuri is pronounced like Venturi. Lee told me himself.)

The last picture is of a kit that I could not identify. Any ideas?

Reply to
Rocket Flyer

Great Pics! Thanks. I think I identified it for you as an Estes SWAT. I have one right here that I built in 1990 or 1991.

-- Drake "Doc" Damerau

NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply

Reply to
Doc

Estes Satellite Interceptor