Centuri Photos on Yahoo

I got several requests to post my Centuri Hobby Bench pictures on a forum more people can get to.

There are a lot of old kits hanging from the ceiling of Lee Piester s three Hobby Bench stores in Phoenix and I tried to get pictures of all of them. Included are multiple views of old classics like the ESS Raven, Skylab, and ALCM Cruise Missile. I got a few old Estes shots too.

I posted all 78 pictures I took at the Phoenix Hobby Barn stores last week.

Go here:

Rocket Flyer Southeast Georgia

Reply to
Rocket Flyer

I got an error and I actually have a registration and everything.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I could not get anything but an error.

Might want to edit your link and check that it works, IMHO.

Reply to
ROY SIMPSON

Jerry: I got in, no problem. Are you registered w/ the abmr group? I wasn't until yesterday (but was registered w/ a couple other roc groups).

Rocket Flyer: The pictures are great! Is that you w/ Lee in pic 008? That SkyLab brings back memories (I still have the nose cone and engine nozzle somewhere...)

Reply to
David Stribling

Oops! Forgot to mention that the link will only work if you join Yahoo Groups. It's free.

There are a lot of other rocket pictures various people have posted out there too.

Rocket Flyer Southeast Georgia

Reply to
Rocket Flyer

Yep, that's me! I've got to stop talking when people are trying to take my picture! It makes me look like a deer in the headlights.

Lee is a super-nice guy and I had a lot of fun talking to him.

Rocket Flyer Southeast Georgia

Reply to
Rocket Flyer

Maybe not.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

David,

I'm registered with yahoo but I haven't a clue how to register with the group "abmr".

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Leo lotsa rockets @

Leo Nutz

Leo, When you say you are "registered with Yahoo", do you mean you have a "My Yahoo" page, or are you currently registered with the "Groups" section? There is a difference Either way...

Go to:

Then:

left side "Sign In"

Either sign up as new user or sign in as a registered user

Center section "Join a Group"

Hobbies & Crafts

Models

Rockets

Rocket Groups

ABMR (#8)

Join This Group

If you are already a registered "Groups" user, go to (watch for url wrap)

upper right "Groups Home"

Follow directions above

HTH

Reply to
David Stribling

David,

worked like a charm. Thanks! Yahoo is a bit confusing IMO.

Boy, the E.S.S. Raven looks kinda bruised :-(

But it is something having all those old built kits hanging on the ceiling in a hobby shop :-)

Leo

My fleet of 248+ rockets @

Leo Nutz

I just signed up for a groups ID. It let me post pictures.

I didn't know this group existed until Jay Groemmer told me about it last week. Not much activity lately but there are some good pictures posted there.

Rocket Flyer Southeast Georgia

Reply to
Rocket Flyer

Dear Flyer ("if that is your *real* name..." --maniacal laughter),

Seriously, thanks for posting your photos to YahooGroups ABMR. The Taurus shots are absolutely *priceless,* as far as I'm concerned. (I always wanted one, never got one.) And I thought *I* took enough pictures of the ESS Raven! LOL!

Thanks for "going the extra mile" for all the rest of us Centuri fans!

I wholeheartedly agree. Very busy, but *very nice!

Cheers,

--Jay Goemmer "Centuri Guy"

Reply to
Jay Goemmer

Yeah, it's even got "fly specks" (insect doo-doo) on it. :-<

You bet! ;-D

Cheers,

--Jay Goemmer "Centuri Guy"

Reply to