trying to id this lathe anyone know?

Hi ,
I got this lathe a few days ago and have been trying to find out
what make and model it is. the tool post says colchester but I can not
find a colchester that looks like it. anyone know what it is?
have uploaded some pics here

cheers Marc
Reply to
marc
Eventually found it!!! Sadly on the "unknown" pages...
Robin
nice going Robin, I must admit I did not look there! I wonder if it was used for doing splines on shafts etc it has a few dividing plates behind the chuck etc.
Reply to
marc