meister 1/5 corsair

Anybody out in cyberspace built this plane and able to tell me about their experience? There are two manufacturers who appear to be marketing a 1/5th scale corsair, Meister and Ziroli. The Meister's ws is almost 10" more than the Ziroli. How do more experienced builders feel this will effect gull wing flight, both in terms of airworthyness and manuverability? Any opinions or experiences with this or other kits by this manufacturer will be GREATLY appreciated. Building a project like this is a major commitment, so help will be appreciated.

Reply to
m sanders

The Ziroli is a true scale aircraft and will be more difficult to build. The Meister planes are more stand-off and are intended to be easier to build. Both fly very well. Depends on how much effort you want to put into it.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

What I was referring to was the outline and features, not the actual scale size.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh