John G. Davis

We mourn the passing of another great modeler in Johnny Davis. May God comfort his family.

Red S.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorthea Howard"

By now you may or may not have heard of John's passing on 12/30/04 at 8:30 AM in he VA Hospital, Kerrville. Services are pending and when finalized they will appear in the Kerrville Daily Times and the San Antonio Express.

If any of you are familiar with other people that John may have known, we would appreciate your passing the word. Thank you.

His wife, Elvira and Sister-in-law, Dorothea

Reply to
Red Scholefield