1/5th Corsair

Please don't post HTML. My newsserver wouldn't let me reply to your post.

provides a couple links to follow up on. Some good corsair references available there, too.

Ziroli has a 93 inch bird

are several kit cutters listed on his site that could set you up. Not as cheap as a Top Flite or Royal, but then again, it's not as cheap either. If you've got the money and want the best, look no further.

Meister also has one just a little bigger than you're looking for at

100"
John Alt