1/5 scale corsair

Anybody know of someone who has a 1/5 scale F4U Corsair Avaliable? Top Flite stopped manufacturing their version of this (which was actually short in wingspan).

Reply to
m sanders

Marutaka made one. They are the company that used to make the kits marketed under the Royal name. Should be available still.

Reply to
C G

I have one that was given as a gift but I have no idea what brand it is. It has a fiberglass fuselage, foam wings, and nothing on the plans to indicate the manufacturer. It sat for YEARS at a well known hobby shop and the original box is long gone. I'll try to get more details on it and post them. Maybe someone can tell me what it is. If it turns out to be something you might want, I'll sell it. I used to have a philosophy that I wouldn't die until I built or finished all my warbird projects. If we look at building one every six months, and then add that time to my current age, we come up with an estimated expiration date. I checked and hardly anyone lives to 117 so I probably need to thin the herd out a bit.

Reply to
Charlie Funk

LOL :)

Reply to
Steve

There is a gentlemen selling a royal F4U-1D corsair/span 61 1/2 " go to torqueroll.com search for tercels. This is actually a maratuka kit.

tomb

Reply to
tomb046

regards, sammyrod

"C G" schreef >> Anybody know of someone who has a 1/5 scale F4U Corsair Avaliable? Top

Reply to
sammyrod