F4U-5N Corsair manufacturer?

I just bought a (partial) corsair that has a radar housing in the starboard wing and am trying to find some history on who might have manufactured the original kit (it has machine printed part identifier numbers on the root wing rib and bottom wing sheet). The seller said that it might have been an old top-flite kit, but I haven't been able to confirm that. The plane is a .60 to .90 size (61"ws and 46"length), which pretty much matched TF's revised F4U, but , as far as I can tell, the identifier (W

1-B) on the rib doesn't match up with thier parts list, and I didn't find a -5N option any where. Could this have been a scratch modification? Has anyone seen a Corsair built this way? I need to build a rudder, elevator, ailerons and flaps and need to find out at least the dimentions so that I can stay close to scale (plans would be great!). Any help would be appreciated.
Reply to
dredhea

I recollect that the original Royal 60 size Corsair kits had the radome shown on the plans and maybe on the illustration on the kit box.

Reply to
Tom Minger

Reply to
dredhea

I think that Hobby Barn, located in Arizona and a regular advertiser in RCM, now carries the Royal (or whatever they are now called) line of kits.

Reply to
Tom Minger

I think they are Maratuka kits. "Royal" kits were those packaged by Maratuka for "Royal Products", a now defunct hobby distributor like Tower.

Reply to
jim