I created an rc-Santa Claus !!!!!!

I can fly around with him and bring presents to good kids !!!!

Bad kids will get spankings, of course !

Reply to
Bruno Beam

OK, let's see it!

Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

| >I can fly around with him and bring presents to good kids !!!! | | OK, let's see it!

rec.models.rc.air : Bruno Beam 1 I created an rc-Santa Claus !!!!!! rec.models.rc.land : Bruno Beam 1 I have an rc-crocodile ! ! ! ! ! rec.models.rc.misc : Bruno Beam 1 I created an rc-tree !!!!! rec.models.rc.water : Bruno Beam 1 I have created an rc-jelly fish ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Of course, he's been doing this for a while. And he's not only after the R/C groups --

Please don't feed the trolls. Or if you must feed the trolls, at least feed the entertaining ones.

Reply to
Doug McLaren

rec.models.rc.soaring

Bruno Beam I created an rc-doughnut!!!!!!

And I don't get the connection there at all. I have eaten doughnuts on the slope, maybe that's it

Don

Reply to
Don Hatten

This total d*****ad shows up on music websites, all over the place with this moronic crap. He's (she's?) just some sorry loser with nothing useful to do except drool in front of a PC and post nonsense. Like Doug said, PLEASE PLEASE don't respond, folks! That's all he/she/it's after! Make it go away instead.

Reply to
Mike Dennett

The rc santa will go well with my team of rc reindeer.

Reply to
JS

As fun as this thread has become, has anyone done something like the flying lawn mower in the shape of santa's sleigh without his reindeer? I'm sure making a flying sled (minus the reindeer) should be easy enough (like a lawnmower) at least.

Just curious. Steve

Reply to
Steve Morley

think that is one of the kits they sell.

Reply to
Fubar of The HillPeople