U S Aircore 40 Trainer Wing Construction

Have just purchased a Aircore trainer and see that wing construction is critical to prevent un-equal washout. Anyone with suggestions would help..Fred123

Reply to
Fred123

Gerry's Aircore Tips

To The Bone

aeropal

Thanks, looked at both sites and they were helpful..

Reply to
Fred123

Has anyone tried building a jig??

Reply to
Fred123

Reply to
MGordo

I had a washout problem with an Arrow Tiger. STalling on every landing if you didn't blaze it in.If I remember correctly there wasn't any washout...I posted the question on here after a couple of stalls.

Somebody said to get the plane trimmed in the air.Flying str and true.....Land it and raise each aileron up two turns of the clevis.........It worked very well and didn't stall...Of course any plane will stall if slow enough....

Reply to
TX_QBALL