Boxford G200 tool grinder

A local college has offered me a G200 for a very good price (cheap)
would like to use it for surface grinding small parts, anyone had an
experience with these machines, are they suitable for surface grindin
? Davi
--
stereotyp
stereotype's Profile:

stereotype
Good, sound but small machine. There is one on Ebay now - item 300046675526 John B
Reply to
John Blakeley
I have a Union made by Harrisons, I have successfully done a smal
amount of surface grinding on it, but they are not really designed fo this use. If the price is right, I would grab it quick, these are one of the bes small versatile tool grinders you can get, and do not take up too muc space. I have a copy of the Boxford manual should you need it.
Phi
this thread:
pgp001
John, I see that several others share the view that they are sound machines, the one on Ebay you mentioned just made =A3815. Too rich for me I'm afraid although it would have fitted in the last remaining space in my workshop very well.
Best regards
Keith
Reply to
jontom_1uk