Aerotech D7 24mm R/C Reloads

Hello,

Does anyone have any extra 24mm Aerotech D7 R/C reloads?

I am finally getting ready to fly a glider that I started years ago, and am hoping to come up with some of the D7 reloads to train on...

If you have any that you would consider selling or trading, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@campusfundraiser.com.

Thanks!

Reply to
Dan Wolman

Al,

Thanks for the offer - although I am not quite local - Boston area, to be exact.

Any chance that you would be interested in sending them by mail?

Thanks,

Dan

Alan Rognlie wrote:

Reply to
Daniel Wolman

please

area, to

Sorry, It's my understanding that I *cannot* legally ship APCP. Hope you find someone out east.

-- AL

Reply to
Alan Rognlie