E/R Sharks, Frat FA-1s, and C-Liners

This is all HO, BTW.

I have a couple of the E/R Shark A-units, actually made by Roco. My understanding is that they won't be doing B-units. Are these models similar in lineage to the B-units that Model Power sells? I realize that Model Power is more of a "toy train" company, but I guess I am looking for something "that'll do" for B-units. As best as I can tell, the current Model Powers, and some older offerings, are all that is out there.

I also have a couple of the Frateschi FA-1s (that E/R also offered). They don't look quite "right" with the Life-Like B units, but I I do like them. Do they look better next to a Walther's B-unit? (silly question, I guess).

Finally, are there any C-Liner B-units out there in HO? Does Life-Like have any plans to make any?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Powell

It's my understanding that the Model Power Sharks WERE the Roco's.

Don

-- snipped-for-privacy@prodigy.net

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com moderator: snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com co-moderator: snipped-for-privacy@Yahoogroups.com

Trainman

Trainman wrote: : It's my understanding that the Model Power Sharks WERE the Roco's. :

That was what I thought, too, but wanted to make sure others were under the same impression. Thanks!

Mike

Reply to
Michael Powell

they already did! they should be around! I have since over a year a NYC ABA C-liner

which road? Canadian? I think then you have to check LifeLike Canada /jw

Reply to
Jens Wulf