Re. For Sale - Atlas HO Engines (2 PRR GP7's, 2 PRR S-4's)

If any Pennsy fans are out there, make me an offer on the Geeps. The S-4's are gone.

Custom painted with Kadees and jewels. Less than 1 hr. run time on both the GP7's.

GP7 #7004

GP7 #7005

Mac Breck

That is actually good news considering the previous thread on this.

Reply to
SleuthRaptorman

on this.

No, not really. I didn't sell my S-4's for $50 apiece. I'm selling one to my cousin for $30 and using that to upgrade my remaining one with brass details and a paint job. A buddy offered to do it for me for cost. (Well, one good thing has come out of this.)

I'd really like to have one GP7 *with* dynamics, so I'm toying with the idea of giving one to my buddy in payment for upgrading the other GP7 with brass details.

Nobody's responded on the tapes I'm selling either (referring to the posts I've pasted below). The market seems to be 100% dead, and it's the week before Thanksgiving.

alt.models.railroad,alt.models.railroad.ho,rec.models.railro

> ...for $109.95.

eBay.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mac Breck" Newsgroups: alt.models.railroad,alt.models.railroad.ho,rec.models.railro ad,rec.models.railroad.ho Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2003 5:09 PM Subject: Price Lowered - For Sale - "Building A Model Railroad" (by Green Frog Prod.) 10 VHS

(Nov.-Dec

So, I've lowered my price for the 10 VHS tapes to $50 +

Apparently, even $50 is too high. Either nobody's got the building bug (hard to believe at this time of the year), or they want something for nothing. It's almost as if I'd have to pay someone to take it off my hands. This market is disgusting.

Reply to
Mac Breck