Looking for HO freight car mfrs that use KADEE 5's

Hi,
Kadee freight cars are quite expensive and have a limited variety.
Can someone list the names of freight car mfrs that use KADEE 5's? I
got bleary eyed on the internet trying to find out for myself, but this info is not freely available. Are they afraid to list the coupler makes on their products? Even with all the catalogs I have at home I just can't get this info!
One more question, please? Are McHenry's 100 percent compatible???? ThanX again for all the great help I have been getting. I only wish we can rid this venue of the moron spam ads!!!
Mike Picture Rocks, AZ
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MRPics http://groups.yahoo.com/group/vintageHO
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Mike,
I have read your other messages that you have posted to this NG and I understand your problem. If I lived there in Picture Rocks, AZ I would personally come to your place and help install Kadee couplers on your cars. But since I live here in San Antonio, TX I can only offer you an alternate suggestion as you requested.
You might want to buy Atlas ready-to-run (RTR) freight cars. They have couplers that are compatible with Kadee and are reasonably priced for RTRs. The couplers they use on their cars are fairly reliable. I have several of their engines which have these couplers and I haven't had any problems using them.
Also, Atlas has a very nice selection of cars, different types and roadnames. Here is the URL for their website: http://www.atlasrr.com / You can also try to find Atlas cars on other on-line train store websites.
I hope this information is of some help to you.
Fred Ellis
--
Who do you serve. . . . And who do you trust?
(To e-mail me, remove the X from my address)