Thanks for all the help folks!

Hi,
With reference to my post about dumping my old freight cars and buying KADEE brand freight cars w/KADEE #5 couplers, because I'm 78 and my
eyes are bad and my hands are not too steady, I found INTERNET TRAINS.COM and bought two KADEE brand freight cars w/KADEE # 5's. One was 23.00 and the other was 24.00 completely assembled. and I plan on buying one or two a month for about a year or so.
No more fiddling around with McHenry's and the other junk. I'm not a modeler. I want to concentrate on scenery and buildings and wiring and switches and switch machines and enjoy my G&D railrod before I hit 105 years old!
Thanks a million for all the advice, especially the offers to help me install them. I am emotional over that! This is one great venue!! with a bunch of really great people.
Again. gracias! Mike Picture Rocks, AZ

Mike,
You ARE a modeler from what I see. You do scenery, buildingsand other stuff which makes you a modeler. I think its great that you can concentrate on areas you are comfortable with and still be a model RRer. I sure hope I'm as well skilled as you when I get to 78.

And you're one of those great people too!
Cheers, Bill S.
Mike, Your going to like those Kadee cars. It would be hard to buy or build anything better. Bruce