Symbol manager

I can not get symbol manager to work on a couple machines. I have the sdsk.dfm file all configured and works on one machine.
So I copied it to the others and it doesn't work. I went to Projects and User preferences and the Symbol Manager files was not in the drop down list. I think that is my problem. How do I add that in the list?