First running 2006

Today I have installed Autocad 2006. At first running... surprise!!! No menu, no icons, what must I do? This is what I see:
http://www.giuseppequercia.it/acad2006.jpg
Thankyou
--
The Key for You

Thankyou, but I haven't resolved the problem. Anyone help me please?

I can go to the options only by keyboard imput. Acad.cui is the customization file. Workspace is... I don't know because I don't see the palette tool in wich I can read it