Autocad 2006 part numbers

I have been offered AutoCAD 2006 from someone who received a legitimate copy from Autodesk. He received it through a TV show called Monster House where AutoCAD is one of the sponsors. He has no use for it and it hasn't been registered. He gave me the part number and I wonder if anyone is familiar with it:

00126-091452-9400

I know if it ends in 9000 it is the full commercial version of ACAD. The last four numbers determine whether it is an upgrade from 2005, 2004, 2002, etc. I called autodesk and they weren't familiar with the number ending in "9400." (?) I'm thinking it might be a promotional copy number, but that's just conjecture on my part.

Anybody know something about this out there???

Thanks

Reply to
Ron Despojado

Nost likely it's NFR, (Not For Resell) a fully functional and legal copy, but you can not purchase an "Upgrade" using that copy.

Reply to
Chip Harper