SW2004: Windows installer pop up and hung

He There,

I just installed Solidworks 2004. Everytime I try to SAVEAS under dxf format, the windows installer pop up and hang up (not response). I have to kill the SW process be able to get back to work. Anybody out there has any similar problem? How to solve this problem? Call VAR take forever to response.

Thanks a lot,

Ming

Reply to
Minhxn

Anytime the WI pops up you will have to Reinstall SW04. That means something didn't get installed correctly.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

Install eDrawings 2004 from the CD and try again.

-InsideInfo.

Reply to
InsideInfo