ACAD to G code

Has anyone seen a program that does that? Brian.

As far as I can tell, there are as many G-Code systems as there are machine manufacturers. I think you will need something that's machine-specific.
I used to have a program that should have produced a G-Code dxf file for a punch machine, from an ACAD drawing, but it did not match the G-Code produced by the 'real' system! Do not have it anymore, I'm sorry to say.
Brian.
In article
snipped-for-privacy@rogers.com (bfairey) wrote:

Yes, I use one. Woodcad from Umasoft/Belgium. It is a post-processor, mostly used on woodworking machines, adaptable for most CNC-machines.
In combination with VBA for Autocad you have a very powerful tool.