How to Find a Block

Hi all

If you can see blocks defined in a drawing and want to locate them, how do you do it?

We receive drawings from our parent company in the States and find their drawing practice sloppy to say the least. Their drawings regularly have nested blocks with masses of irrelevant drawing-bloating details. It would be useful to zoom to or highlight the A$ blocks to see what they contain, then explode/delete as necessary.

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

HiHo; I wrote one for R14 and if you can use that let me know.

Reply to
bestafor

"bestafor" wrote

Yes please Bestafor, I'll give it a try. Please send to pscull - .at. - europacrown - .dot. - .com

Guess you mean lisp file?

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster