How to Find a Block

Hi all
If you can see blocks defined in a drawing and want to locate them, how do
you do it?
We receive drawings from our parent company in the States and find their
drawing practice sloppy to say the least.
Their drawings regularly have nested blocks with masses of irrelevant
drawing-bloating details.
It would be useful to zoom to or highlight the A$ blocks to see what they
contain, then explode/delete as necessary.
TIA
Phil
Reply to
TheScullster
HiHo; I wrote one for R14 and if you can use that let me know.
Reply to
bestafor
"bestafor" wrote
Yes please Bestafor, I'll give it a try. Please send to pscull - .at. - europacrown - .dot. - .com
Guess you mean lisp file?
Phil
Reply to
TheScullster