background color

How I can change background color in results windows? thanks

Reply to
crazy PRO

Try sim_pp_background_color which defaults to PROE, but has white, blue and black as other possible values. This is in Wildfire, don't know about earlier releases. I seem to remember, though, a box you could uncheck in earlier versions that would let you turn off the gradient background in the results window.

BTW, for anyone looking for stuff in config.pro, the 'Find' button at the bottom is invaluable. I always check the box that says search descriptions because the option names are so goofy, obscure and merely hint at their function. And, as with any search utility, you have to be creative and persistent in specifying the words you search on.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes