ProCable / config.pro ProBlem

Greetings Fellow Pros!

In a ProAssembly, using ProCable, I routed 4 cables. They look great shaded and in HLR on the screen. Color prints and HLR printscreen images look great as well. But when printing HLR from Pro standard print interface, from both Assembly and Drawing, the cables appear as wireframe (while everything non-cable is in perfect hidden line state). This is using "thick cable" and "fast HLR" settings. I must be missing something. Config.pro setting not present or not correct? What gives?

Pro 2001

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Reply to
ProEase

Check your model display state [View/Model Display]. There is a pull down menu at the bottom called 'Cable HLR'. Make sure it is set to 'Full'.

I find I get the best colour model printing results from ProE by doing a screen capture [ctrl-print screen] and then pasting into MS Paint, and printing the bitmap image from there. What you see is what you get.

Reply to
dakeb

so the "fastHLR" thingy is still buggy in 2001 ? Like it has been ever since it was invented.

Reply to
Walther

I never use Fast HLR because it makes model spinning jerky and hard to control.

Another tip: always disable silhouette edges whilst spinning to avoid the same jerky effects.

Reply to
dakeb