feature manager background color

Hi,

Is there a way to change the Feature Manager background color? I know how to toggle the Property Manager background. I'm only interested in the Feature Manager.

Thanks MT

Reply to
mtattar1

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1103262572.928317.39830 @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

You can assign a "skin" (tiled image) for the PM in Tools, Options, Color. You can make the FM/PM color match the graphics window. The Help says to go to Performance which as far as I can see is incorrect. Also, if you RMB on your Windows desktop, go to Properties, Appearance, Advanced, change the drop down to Window, that color drives the FM window color.

Prop Mgr and Feat Mgr are controlled differently.

matt

Reply to
matt