Custom Feature Manager area example

I downloaded swProp2 1.1 and started modifying it for our company. A while back I saw an example of different tools for this area. I would like to mix the two.

Does anyone know of some feature manager area custom layouts besides swProp?

I need some buttons and multi-line text boxes.

Thanks, ___________________ Todd Bennett Celerity Group, Inc snipped-for-privacy@celerity.net

Reply to
T Bennett

If you are able to edit the code it isn't hard to make a Multi-Line text box and buttons if it is written in VB if it is in C++ I think it is a bit trickier.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

I guess it doesn't matter much. swProp2 1.1 uses a dll and an ini file. I don't think it will mix with any other program.