Command Manager went bye bye

I was adjusting the size of the Command Manager when it was gone. Anyone know how to get it back?

If you can handle that, I have this problem with socks in the laundry...

____________________ Todd Bennett Mechanical Designer

CELERITY GROUP, INC snipped-for-privacy@celerity.net

Reply to
T Bennett

Have you checked View, Toolbars, Command Manager to make sure it is still checked?

Reply to
Bruce Wirkkala

Hey, could you send back any left-foot socks? I'm getting blisters and my shoe is really starting to stink. I don't know where they're coming from, but I do have a bunch of extra right-foot socks if you want to trade.

Reply to
T Bennett

you mean you guys actually wash socks????

--nick e.

T Bennett quipped:

Reply to
Nick E.