Printing so slow!

Hi all, Has anyone experienced slower printing with SW2004? I use to be able to select print and my drawing would come out in seconds. Now I have to wait 10x as long for the print job to come out. (single part nothing fancy)

I have both SW2003 and SW2004 installed at the moment. I tried printing an old drawing created in SW2003 with the same result. Went back to print the same drawing with SW2003 no problem. What's going on?

Is there a setting I'm missing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Les

Reply to
Les M.

Oh yeah! The output file size is huge. I get some bad looks from the Pro/E users.

___________________ Todd Bennett Celerity Group, Inc snipped-for-privacy@celerity.net

Reply to
T Bennett

Same here. I also have forever wondered why the printing is faster and the print file smaller when the drawing is loaded without the model vs. with the model. You would think that whether or not the model is loaded SolidWorks would be sending the same amount of info to the printer. Apparently not.

Reply to
Jeff N