dimension display using Limit

When using limit for tolerance display dimension, how do i get SW2006 to display with a line inbetween the upper and lower limit, in a stacked format?

Like .195/.200 (stacked), right now it just displays .195 .200 (they are stacked over each other, I would like a line between the stacked dimensions when using LIMIT>.

samurai

Reply to
samurai

Sam,

I'm not sure that using a line in that way is compliant with the ASME/ ANSI Y14.5m standard. The problem with using a line in a limit dimension (as far as I can tell) is that it may be misinterpreted as a fractional dimension. Is there a reason you are trying to use a line? BTW, I looked at both ANSI Y14 1982 and 1994 and found only two stacked numbers without a line for limit dims in both releases.

Matt

fcsuper